The Ruger American Rimfire Standard .22 WMR Bolt-Action Rifle features 416 stainless-steel metal components with a satin finish. Its stock is made of synthetic material, and it’s outfitted with an interchangeable stock module with a high comb and standard length of pull. The gun comes with a 1-piece aluminum scope rail and a Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger.
Features and Benefits
- 60-degree, receiver-mounted bolt can be removed without pulling the trigger
- 10/22®-style extended magazine release
- Power Bedding® integral bedding block system
- Stainless-steel receiver
- Synthetic stock with modern fore-end contouring and grip serrations
- Bolt action with a detachable, flush-mounted, JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine
- 18-inch cold hammer-forged stainless-steel barrel with a satin finish
- Pre-installed 1-piece aluminum scope rail
- Tang safety
- Included interchangeable stock module features a high comb and standard length of pull, and can be changed by removing the rear sling swivel stud
- Ruger® Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with an adjustable pull weight from 3 to 5 pounds
- Made in USA
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Action: Bolt
- Metal finish: Satin
- Product weight: 5.3 pounds
- Product length (in.): 37
- Style: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 9
- Barrel length (in.): 18
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 inch RH
What’s in the Box
- Ruger American Rimfire Standard .22 WMR Bolt-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.