The Ruger 10/22 .22LR Synthetic Rimfire Rifle is made with alloy steel and features a glass-filled, polymer trigger housing. This rifle is engineered with a fiber-optic front sight and an adjustable fiber-optic rear sight. Push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
Features and Benefits
- Glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly
- Fiber-optic front sight
- Hammer-forged alloy steel barrel is locked into the receiver with 2 screws and a V-block system
- Ruger® Modular Stock System
- Adjustable fiber-optic rear sight
- Push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Blued
- Product weight: 4.6 pounds
- Barrel length (in.): 1.612E+1
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Product length (in.): 34
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Style: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 inch RH
- Rear sight: Adjustable fiber optic
- Caliber: 2.2E-1
What’s in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 .22LR Synthetic Rimfire Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
There are no reviews yet.